Compañia: MAS Global Consulting
Descripción: MAS Global Consulting is an award winning software services company based in Tampa, Florida, with operations in the US, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our vision is to be a diverse community of All-In, Result-Minded experts that is the most trusted partner to deliver Agile custom software solutions, with a MAS experience that creates value for All. MAS Global is a Certified Women and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, listed on Inc5000 list by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US, and in the “Fast500” list by Deloitte, as one of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America. Our secret sauce is our people and our culture, there’s no better time to join and help us get our company to the next level, while making sure that MAS is always More for our people, our clients, our communities. Learn more about our story in this short video:
Must have Excellent English (Professional Proficiency) and at least 6+ years of relevant experience
- 6+ years of experience as a full-stack Java developer.
- 4+ years working with relational database systems such as MySQL and SQL Server.
- Nice to have, 1+ years of experience in Typescript.
- Experience working with hosted and self-hosted deployment model, automation, software development processes, and tools
- Experience working with a web designer to implement their designs and follow style guidelines
- Experience working directly with QA and product management teams
- Keen analytical skills and proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to exceed expectations and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to cultivate and maintain supportive relationships within the team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to mentor and develop members of the team
- Worked on most stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis during requirements gathering, prioritizing tasks, design, onsite coordination, Coding, Unit testing, implementation, and support.
- Responsible for quick onboarding on the project with the capability to understand client engineering practices.
- Responsible for development, deployment and version control following client standards.
- Responsible for resource planning for projects in the pipeline and enabling seamless transition of Contractors from one project to another.
- Involved in the estimation, requirement discussions and requirement baselining for the Project.
- Involved in creating requirement documents as needed and design documents for the project.
- The application development requires a rapid and flexible response to change and will be done using the Agile model.
- Responsible for reporting out the timely status of the project at the requested cadence.
- Involved in the project as a senior developer including interacting with client and sharing knowledge with team members.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer of Client standards, Processes and domain knowledge to additional members added for future projects from the same partner.
- The project requires interaction with client stakeholders to discuss requests and estimates along with placing required change control board request raised with the client manager for production deployment for each request and monitoring during deployment.
Powered by JazzHR
Lugar: México – Tampa, FL
Fecha: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 06:03:22 GMT
Aplica ahora aquí!